Ready To Feel Connected, Supported and Grounded
So You Can Make Powerful Changes and
Live from Your Truest Self,
While Bonding In Nature With Other Women?
Here’s How Women In The Bay Area
Profoundly Transformed Their Lives
In Less Than One Year:
It’s With The Extraordinary, Life Changing Experiences
Of A Women’s Nature Circle!
There are many amazing women in the Bay Area with so much to offer, yet they can get overwhelmed, stressed for time and may lack the support of trusted friendships, or a qualified mentor for the encouragement and accountability needed to activate their full potential.
Imagine being clearly connected to yourself among a loyal circle of women while creating personal rites of passage in nature for the next chapter of your life. What would it be like to have full support, clarity, and confidence in living the truest expression of yourself?
My name is Amy Biesemeyer and I have a unique skill set of being a licensed somatic psychotherapist, wilderness rites of passage guide and a spiritual practitioner. I help women feel clear and connected by spending time in nature, especially if they facing loss and challenging transitions. For more than 15 years, I have guided women to discover their deepest, most authentic self with a blend of Ecopsychology and spiritual practices so that they can show up fully in their lives. I am joined by two gifted and trained women, so that you have lots of support for this journey.
Is This You? You...
- Desire connections with women that run deeper than social media and infrequent get-togethers, but lack the time and energy to create authentic, on-going relationships.
- Want to feel more connected to yourself and what really matters to you, yet daily demands of life knock you off your center.
- Feel most alive and happy outdoors and wish you’d make it more of a priority to get out in nature.
- Experience the Earth as a teacher and resource but don’t have a trusted guide to help you take this further.
- Want clarity, deeper meaning and connection but are at a loss at how to do that.
- You’re in transition and there are a lot of unknowns in your life right now.
- You’re going through painful loss and long for safe, loving support.
- You really want a deep connection to the Earth and a deep spiritual path.
- You want to be witnessed and held so you don’t have to do it alone anymore.
What would it be like to:
- Let go of what no longer serves you and step into your truth, worth and power
- Expand your capacity and confidence to take action in your life
- Develop strong bonds and lasting friendships with other soulful women
- Learn how to face and overcome your personal fears so you can feel confident in creating what’s next for you
- Create personalized meditation practices that you can easily integrate into your day to day life for calm, grounded strength
- Bond with the wild dreams, ideas and parts of yourself that have been buried as you integrate ALL of who you are into the next phase of your life
- Cultivate your relationship with the Earth so it can be a source of wisdom, nourishment and inspiration
- Realign your body and nervous system with the healing power of nature to increase your energy, health and vitality
- Learn sacred practices to explore the deepest parts of your life and to get clear insights on the changes you are ready to make
- Experience being witnessed, reflected and celebrated as you become the best version of yourself
Introducing the Women’s Earth Spirit Circle: A Women’s Yearlong Nature Adventure!
During our journey together, you will experience techniques and exercises inspired from the fields of Ecopsychology, Somatic Psychology, Expressive Arts, Open Floor Movement and spiritual practices rooted in Vajrayana Buddhism that include:
- 3 Nature Daylongs over the course of the seasons to go deeper and reflect on your path and purpose with the rhythms and cycles of nature.
- A Sweat Lodge Ceremony to ground, inspire and support your growth and healing for the year.
- 16 Indoor Meetings throughout the year to create sacred space for authentic connections, lasting friendships, and learning nature based spiritual practices.
- A 3 Day Nature Retreat, with solo time and fasting, where you will create your own personal rites of passage for calling in energy and support for what’s most important to you.
- A 9 Day Wilderness Journey, with solo time, backpacking and fasting, where you will learn safety, and grow your mental, emotional and spiritual capacity while being supported by the group and the practices you’ve been learning to prepare for this peak journey; you will receive the nurturing and solace of nature, explore important life questions, mark a life transition and/or claim a life change you are ready to make.
- A 2 Day Culmination and Celebration Retreat to honor your growth over the course of our year together.
The Women’s Earth Spirit Circle is currently open. If you are curious, have questions or know this is for you, please reach out to me. There is only space for seven women and I informally interview each one to ensure group compatibility.
Contact me today before the Circle fills up!
(415) 419-3557 or Amy@OneNatureTherapy.com
"My experience learning with Amy and her team has been vital in realizing my gift in the world, making deeper connections, exploring my longings and intentions, and being empowered to work with the earth as my soul source. Our year together and beyond was a truly sacred journey that brought precious women into my life and built a community of support for the very vulnerable and powerful transformation that is possible in deep, conscious engagement with the Land. If you are longing for a more intimate relationship with the earth, yourself, and others, I recommend a day, a weekend, a year, a lifetime in connection with this gifted woman and the dynamic, healing insights she magically spins into the world. Amy continually and generously offers a place for awakening and belonging." ~Karyn Wolfe
"If you told me a year ago I would have the strength (both physical and inner) to repeatedly journey into the wilderness, I would have been highly skeptical. Chronic pain had drastically limited my ability to move. Yet with the care and guidance of the leaders and the ongoing support of our circle of women, I was able to go beyond fear. In this group, I came to trust myself, my body and my relationship with nature again. I rediscovered a home base within myself that is strong, resilient, receptive and alive." ~Kamala Tully
"I would compare my experience of before and after I joined the circle to being like a caterpillar on its way to transformation into a beautiful butterfly. When I first joined the circle, I was moving through life well but not letting the world fully see who I truly was. Joining the circle allowed me to enter a safe cocoon of support and self-reflection where I slowly began to emerge as a beautiful butterfly. Amy’s process of creating a safe environment for self-challenge and self-growth has enabled me to step beyond my comfort zone and get to know the deepest parts of my soul. The combination of her guidance and being in nature helped me come home to myself in way I’ve never found possible before.
I’ve found a group of women and teachers that I’ve grown very close to and hope to stay connected to the rest of my life. Through deep reflection I’ve been able to tap into my life’s calling. The most valuable gift I’ve received from the circle is that I’ve discovered who I truly am and what I can offer the world. Coming home to myself within a community of women that supports me has been invaluable. The circle has completely changed my life for the better and more than anything it has helped me become accepting of my true self. " ~Lauren Esalik
DATES: May 2018-April 2019
Nature Daylongs: May 12, September 22, 2018 & February 23, 2019
Sweat Lodge Ceremony: March 2019, exact date TBA
Nature Retreat: June 22-24
Wilderness Journey: July 28-August 5
Thursday indoor meetings: 16 total, 7-9pm, dates given upon request
Culmination & Celebration Retreat: April 12-14, 2019
We will meet in Marin County for the Thursday meetings and Daylongs. The Retreat and Wilderness Journey will take place in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. Exact locations to be given upon registration.
Your investment includes all meetings, outdoor excursions, and the sweat lodge, plus organic meals, insurance and camping fees for all of the overnight trips.
Contact me for details.
Feeling called to join this transformational Circle?! Then I would love to talk with you!
In order to create a strong container for your growth and exploration, I am committed to ensuring that each woman is a good fit for the circle. There is an application process where each woman will be personally interviewed by me so that I can ensure group compatibility.
Contact me so that we can start the process: firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 419-3557
Please include your name, phone number, the best time to reach you and what has sparked your interest.
Call today 415-419-3557 while there is room!
SO WHAT MAKES THIS WOMEN’S CIRCLE STAND OUT AMONG THE MANY SUPPORT GROUPS AND OUTDOOR EXPERIENCES OUT THERE?
Most women’s groups run by therapists don’t have the outdoor component because it is a unique and rare skill set to also be trained as a wilderness rites of passage guide. Most vision quest-like experiences and personal growth outdoor trips don’t have the component of a long term group. Usually they are one-off experiences that don’t offer this level of sustained support and therapeutic guidance. Women will have huge transformations on a one time trip but won’t be able to sustain the transformation because they lack community and a dedicated guide to track their journey beyond the trip.
This is the year to nurture yourself and your dreams, and you don’t have to do it alone. Let me, the earth and a supportive group of women be your guide!
The Earth Spirit Circle brings together sisterhood, nature, and spirituality. In this magical blend within a circle of women you will experience yourself as whole, interconnected and loved. You will be supported to discover your gifts, see new possibilities, navigate life’s challenges or start new chapters!
The Earth Spirit Circle is open. I’d love to hear from you if you are being called.
I look forward to connecting with you!
P.S. There are only spaces for seven women!
Contact me today! (415) 419-3557 or Amy@OneNatureTherapy.com
“Amy is a true gifts to the rites of passage profession. She is humble yet offers powerful wisdom and guidance. She is very nurturing, clear, and honest. Amy meets participants right where they are and then gracefully guides them beyond. I felt so well held emotionally and spiritually, within such a strong 'container' that was created. She offered so much wisdom for next steps in each of our lives.”
~Kiea Spake Wade